12 Things Only Photographers Understand
By: Paige J., Teen Press Corps Member
1) Waking up at 5 am in order to get sunrise shots.
2) You’re super strong since you’re used to carrying camera equipment with you
3) When you go shopping for new lenses…
4) When people catch you trying to get an candid shot and they pose.
5) When people get in the way of your shot.
6) When people use your photos without giving you credit
7) Feeling naked without your camera
8) When people diss your camera and say that you wasted your money when you could just use your phone.
9) Asking your friends to model for you.
10) Balancing your personal Instagram account with your photography account.
11) People don’t take your art seriously
12) But when you get the perfect shot…